Sunday, July 13, 2008

New LO + My Scrap Space + More Zoo Pictures

I made a layout for Haley's scrapbook today (What are you thinking?) with Purple Onion Designs stamps...lovin' the stitches set. The picture of Haley is one of my favorites & her expression led me to decide on the title & journaling. Haley likes to have her picture taken (sometimes) and I had the perfect setting to get this shot. Can't wait 'till she sees it...

I also took some pictures of the bookshelf mentioned here...absolutely love all of the cubbies! I am still trying to get organized, but I like what I have done so far.

And as promised, I have more pictures from our vacation...

Love this last photo of Haley...talked her into a photo shoot on the porch of the farm house located at the zoo...seems like the farm is Emma's favorite part of the zoo...I guess we could have traveled 20 minutes away & visited my family farm! Here is Emma petting the goats...

Haley enjoyed the butterflies...they are so fun to watch.

Have a great rest of the weekend...catch you later!

1 comment:

Ashley M said...

Great layout! I love the simplicity of it...very refreshing. Thanks for sharing your space. I'm lovin' the IKEA shelfs. I need some of those! Good luck with getting your other LO published!