Been a while, hasn't it? Let's see...it has been quite hectic since my last post. Graduations, dentist appointments, our anniversary, piano lesson & work (also dealing with a sinus infection)...definitely running around with my head cut off....but is all worth it when I upload my pictures & see this:
Love this one with my family...love you guys!


Love this last one of Haley...she has the darkest brown eyes that just make me melt. No wonder she has me wrapped around her finger! :) Love you Haley!
The newest challenge for Hero Arts is to create giftwrap with at least one HA stamp. I have an idea...just need to take the time to put to action. I have been trying to go to bed early due to sinus problems...not sure if I will get to it tonight. My last submission to HA was for the circle challenge. This is my entry:

This is the card I made for Jon for our 6th anniversary which was June 1st. He really liked it! I was able to use my Cricut (diecutting machine) to cut out the typewriter. Embossed the calendar dates & heart & wa-la! Really loved doing this one...course, it was meant for the one I love! Corny, I know...but true!
I'm also going to be creating a bridal shower invite for someone...need to get moving! They need it by next week! Yikes!
Have a great night & sleep tight!
2 comments:
First, Happy Anniversary!!! LOVE the card! Hope to see it Thursday morning on the winners list!!!
Oh don't you just love a good shower followed by a beautiful rainbow? They are definitely my favorite Thunderstorm dessert!!
We are getting lots of storms.. One right after the other!
And, gorgeous family!
What a clever anniversary idea; I love it!!!
Happy Anniversary by the way!
Post a Comment