Friday, July 18, 2008

Birthday Card

I made a birthday card for Zack, a summer assistant in our office. He his celebrating his golden birthday on Sunday & I hope he has a great one! Our staff absolutely loves him! Happy Birthday, Zack! Does anyone have any fond memories of their "golden" birthdays? If so, please leave a comment...I'd love to hear about it!

I made the matching envelope to help personalize it a bit. All stamps are Purple Onion Designs...Vintage Postmark Date set, Birthday Wishes sentiment, Large Pink Flamingo Alpha & Small Broken15 Alpha (used on envelope). Really loving the Purple Onion Designs' stamps I have been given to play with!! So much fun to just sit down & create...can't wait to reveal a layout I have been working on....just can't yet...planning on submitting it for publication. Hope all of you have a great weekend & get some time in to make art!

Catch you later!

5 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Great guy Card Jenn....
My 50th is a few years off thank goodness...
I remember my mom having a coffin at her 50th party....

Tania said...

Wow, this is a great "male" card! I always find it difficult to make a card for a man, but you dit a wonderful job.

Wendy said...

Great bday card!

Anne said...

Gorgeous masculine card. Never heard of a "golden" birthday before. New to me!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, today, too. And, for the record, we're pretty done with the snow, too ... that's one reason we moved down here where it isn't supposed to snow! ;-)

Kit said...

what a fabulous card for the men I love it.