I hope everyone had a great 4th! Are you resting & putting your feet up? I think today would be perfect for that! Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend...
I am enjoying playing with all of my new stamps! I am hoping to order some pictures this week so that I can start adding LOs to my scrapbook albums. I have an itch to get some done now...
The challenge this week at Hero Arts is to create something interactive...I got the idea for my card from Faith Hofrichter...great tutorial, btw! This card was made for Bob & Becky's 40th anniversary (my aunt & uncle) that was celebrated yesterday. I thought it would be nice to include some red in the LO...plus I wanted it to look a little patriotic. I wanted to highlite the number of years they were married by using the Pink Flamingo Alpha from Purple Onion Designs. Love this alphabet & the stamps are so easy to use!
We are off for a few days to visit the Minneapolis Zoo & IKEA! I have plans to purchase this bookshelf to organize all of my scrapbook/stamping supplies. It has been a long time coming..."Catch" you later!
2 comments:
So love your card Jenn looks great. Enjoy your trip to the zoo and Ikea.
Very cool card!
You will love the Expedit. I bought two of the smaller ones since I have mostly curved walls in my studio. They fit perfectly.
Post a Comment