Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Blog + New Beginnings

I have decided to create a new blog for all of my professional work. I am planning on starting a personal blog for family/friends to view...just haven't had the time to create that just yet. I value all of you who take the time out of your day to see what's new in my world. Please click here to view Created by JB...my creative blog. I will no longer use Scrapper Dreams & Fish Tales for my personal/professional postings, so please bookmark my new blog. Thanks to all & hope to see you over at Created by JB!

4 comments:

cherry said...

OHhh love your scrappin..your scrap room. I love to scrap too and do paper crafts! cherry

Gretchen said...

Great blog! :-) I really like your Birthday Card in the post below.
(I found you through the Hero Arts site on the blog addy roll thread.)

Kathy said...

HI Jenn...congrats on your new blog and a big surprise too! I like you idea of separating them though...it won't be long and someone like Hero Art is going to snap you up then you will be ready. I enjoyed seeing you DD crafting. Hugs,kathy

Simply Iowa said...

Hey Girlie!
Yes I still have the vintage basket! Thanks for swingin' by the booth! The basket is 20.00... and is vintage... I have always carried the lace in it, and it has went on many journeys!
{ I tried to seperate my every day life, and business... I found, there is no seperation....My life, is all 'gnarled' together, like a giant patch of Bittersweet}.... How appropriate...
Barb C