It was just Em & me today at the homestead. I had thought that she would be getting tired of just me here (daddy is on a fishing trip), but she seems to be liking our one-on-one time together. Today we played on the "park" and I even climbed up into the tower & played princess. Oh such fun! I need to do it more often....get away from the computer & keep the camera inside...just play with the girls. Not just play with them...but get right down on the ground and dig in. Help them decide who gets to be the princess for the day. I need to do that. I will do that. I was able to complete my "inspire" project for the Hero Arts challenge. I didn't have a card for dad, so thought I would make him one. I felt inspired by my Pottery Barn catalog (who doesn't feel this way) when I came across patio furniture in blues & browns. You can see it HERE.
Here are some pics of Em in the tower & on the swing:

I also wanted to include a picture of Jon with a crappie he caught on the Mississippi not too long ago. He didn't want me to put it up because he didn't think the fish was "big enough." I think it is great & wanted to include it (plus - I haven't fished in ages!).

Looks good, doesn't he (I'm talking about my hubby). :) I was pretty impressed that he set up the camera all by himself. He is using my old point-and-shoot...it's still working good for fishing trips.
Gotta get to bed...."catch" you later.
2 comments:
Love your card for the latest challenge and your pics. My dh liked your dh's catch too.
Jenn- For the slideshow...in blogger add a page element, choose slideshow, select your source as Flickr, choose album option, the tricky part is your username is not your log in or profile name. Its the name at the end of your URL when you click on "you" in Flickr. You can email me if you still have questions. Hope this helps.
Post a Comment