I am really trying to get to my creating this week, but so far I haven't had time. Hero Art's challenge this week: create something that inspires you. I took a couple pictures of some things that I would like to use...now I need to take the time to create. I want to make something with this:
and these tags from my all-time favorite clothing (Life is Good):
I finally finished this project that was part of Ali Edward's Weekend Creative challenges (took me a long time to find the butterfly punch from Martha Stewart Crafts & then it took me a long time to complete it):
And now for the blog candy...go HERE to see some cute stamps from Justjohanna that Pokietoe's Corner blog is giving away. Definitely go check them out!
Check back to see what I come up with for this week's challenge!
"Catch" you later! (oh...and good night!)


3 comments:
Thanks for playing! You have a lovely blog.
Man, I hope I'm doing this right! I am very new to the world of blogging - both reading and posting.
If you're wondering who I am, this is Deborah / Gigi 001. I swear I'm not a schizophrenic! I just set up an email address two months ago (junkformimi)to use for everything but family and close friends. (The spam has been killing me!) Little did I know that later it would become linked to everything else in my online life. (Told you I was green.)
Thanks for visiting my blog - I've been using all my personal time to try to set the thing up, and it has been slooooooow going because I'm such a novice.
To answer your question, Jenn, about transferring from one blog to another.... You're not going to like my answer. There is probably a very easy techno-way to do it, but, like I said, I'm a total novice with the blog thing. Since I had only been doing it for a few weeks, I didn't have much to transfer, so I just cut and pasted all the posts into a word document and then cut and pasted them back into new posts. I hadn't gotten so far as to stick pictures into the old blog, so I didn't have to worry about that.
Looking around at your beautiful site, I suspect that my primitive way of moving house is not an attractive option for you! However, I'll bet there is a fast way to do it. And I'll bet if you go to Typepad's Help tab, you'll find out how to do it. (After all, if they want your business, they should make it easy to move, right?)
I just love your butterfly collage...I've been eyeing that Martha punch for awhile...maybe its time to take the plunge!
Post a Comment