I am so excited to have my card (see below) selected as honorable mention on the HA Blog! Yay! Check out the other winners who had awesome cards! Congrats to all!
This card was done with the same stamp used in my scrapbook page mentioned in an earlier post that can be viewed here. I tried the crayon resist that was mentioned here on the HA Blog. Really fun technique to try out; however, I wasn't too sure how it looked at first. Course, all of the lovely comments given at Flickr were really encouraging! Thanks everyone!
I worked at the college today in preparation for our first OAR (Orientation, Advising & Registration) Day of the summer. I hope the rain stops...rained all day today! We could really use a sunny day for our visitors on campus. I think my little girls & I will sing one of our favorite songs tonight (it might help)...
Rain, rain go away.
Come again some other day
We want to go outside and play
Come again some other day
I think that might help mother nature a little bit (it will be fun to sing it, at least).
Haley had her second softball game last night...she hit this pitch & made it to first base & then stole second. Great job, Haley!

I also got a great shot of Emma with Grandma while swinging.
Grandma & Grandpa came over & planted flowers yesterday. Haley & Emma thought they should help out for a little while.

I guess that is all for now. Still haven't done any creating for the next HA challenge: circles. Will get to it soon. Have a wonderful & blessed night.
3 comments:
I saw your card and loved it straight away, it is very special! Congrats on your hon. mention!!
Jacqueline
Thanks for your visit to my blog!
Congratulations on the mention! Woo Hoo!!!!
Have a great day!
Hi Jenn! I'm slow, but I just found your blog~Great! Your girls are ADORABLE...what lucky & blessed parents you and your husband are! The "park" looks fun.... right now the slide at our "park" goes into a big, inflated pool, and we put the hose at the top and let the water dribble down to make it slippery.
I'll "catch" ya later, Fisherwoman!
Erin : )
Post a Comment